Your booking confirmation will be sent to you automatically by email upon successful completion of your order. If you do not receive this mail for any reason, please contact us at [email protected], as it is possible that your order was not successfully processed. Please check your junk or spam folder first.
You can either print your ticket or be ready to show it on your smartphone or tablet or other electronic device.
If you have bought a child ticket, you may be asked for photographic ID for proof of age. If it is not possible to prove the age of a child, it may be necessary to pay the difference in price between and adult and child ticket.
Children under the age of 6 may not participate on a publicly available tour. However, private tours can be arranged. Contact us for details.
Any group or individual wishing to bring a translator must contact us is advance and may be required to book a private tour
We reserve the right to restrict the taking of photos during the tour.
We reserve the right to refuse entry on to a tour or to remove any person who:
- arrives late for their tour
- is suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- does not respect The Chocolatarium staff or other visitors.
- does not respect the property of The Chocolatarium or that of other visitors.
- behaves in a way that reduces the enjoyment of others or compromises the safety of themselves or others.
Photographs may be taken on the tour and these used on our website, Social Media or other marketing channels. If you do not wish any photographs of yourself or your dependents to be used in this way, please make this clear to your guide on arrival.
Payments and Cancellations
Full payment must be made for all tours at The Chocolatarium and tickets are non-transferable.
Cancellations due to COVID-19.
From 30th June 2020, if you need to cancel your tour due to the onset of COVID-19 symptoms, you can cancel your tour up to 1 hour in advance. You will be asked to reschedule or accept a gift card but if these are unsuitable you will be fully refunded.
Any cancellations made due to travel disruption due to COVID-19 restrictions which are made more than 12 hours in advance will be fully refunded.
We ask that you cancel as soon as possible to allow others to be able to book.
All other cancellations
For cancellations less than than 24 hours in advance, no refund is normally given.
- For cancellations between 24 hours and 1 week in advance, a gift voucher is normally issued for the equivalent value of the tour. This gift voucher can be used in The Chocolatarium shop or to rebook the tour on another date.
- For cancellations more than 1 week before the tour date: a full refund is normally given.
Tours cannot be rescheduled if the tours start time is less than 24 hours in advance. However, if you would like to reschedule your tour, please contact us here with the booking reference number and the new date/time to take a tour.
When a tour cancels, and it is the fault of The Chocolatarium, we will refund your ticket in full or issue a gift voucher to the equivalent value. We may not be held responsible should we be unable to offer a tour due to Acts of God.